About The Center
Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
- Project Name: Mobile Educational Center to improve Educational Opportunities in the Marginalized Areas in South Hebron.
- Project Duration: 1/12/2014 – 29/2/2016.
- Project Funded by: Governments of Sweden, Austria and Norway, through Community Resilience & Development Program for “C” Area & East Jerusalem (CRDP), the Palestinian Government run & Implement the Project through the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)/ Program of Assistance to the Palestinian People.
- The Executive Institution: Continuing Education & Community Service Center/ Al-Quds Open University.
- Project Local Partners: the Ministry of Education, Yatta Municipality, Samu’ Municipality, Joint Service Council, Yatta Women Association.
- Partner Universities: Al-Quds Open University, Bethlehem University, Palestine Polytechnic University, Palestine Technical College – Al-Arroub.
- Project Background: Mobile Educational Center is a project aims to improve the educational opportunities in the marginalized areas of South Hebron, through using a mobile van equipped with computers, books & e-textbooks, which travels between the schools in southwestern areas of Yatta City, such as Al-Derat, Al-Boweeb, Al-Hathaleen, Al-Daqeeqa, Al-Zoweideen & Al-Ka’abneh, and Al-Seimya in the West of Samou’, for improving the skills of schools & universities students, and local community members. The Project also aims at raising the teacher’s capacities in the targeted schools, through training courses in designing e-learning programs, in addition to promoting voluntary work values, charity values, & teamwork skills while participating in the voluntary campaigns in these areas, which enables women empowerment & improve their skills in computers.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.