- Authorized Prometric Testing Center – University- H.Q / Continuing Education Center:
Al-Quds Open University is considered a certified examiner by Prometric International, which provides the necessary technique for obtaining international testing and certificates in various fields, including information and communication technology.
- Certiport Authorized Training and Testing Centers – at all branches of the University:
The University obtained accreditation from Certiport International to conduct international tests. All the University branches are equipped with all technical and administrative capabilities to operate these centers and hold international tests.
- VUE Pearson Testing Center – University – H.Q/ Continuing Education Center:
The University obtained authorization to set up and operate a licensed Test Center to provide international test service to various international ICT companies such as Oracle, CISCO and others.
- Authorized Training and Tests for International Computer Driving License (ICDL) – Continuing Education Center, Nablus, Hebron, Qalqiliya, Jenin, Bethlehem, Tulkarem and Gaza Strip:
Al Quds Open University is considered the strategic partner of the ICDL certificate in Palestine. It obtained (9) accreditations for authorized testing and training centers for the International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
- Certified Redhat Center – University-HQ / Continuing Education Center:
Al Quds Open University is among the first Palestinian universities to obtain a license qualifying it to operate an accredited training and testing center for Linux operating system from Redhat International in 2010.
- TOEFL Test Center:
The University obtained accreditation from ETS in collaboration with Prometric to operate the Internet Based TOEFL (IBT) system. The University also obtained the international license required for the establishment and operation of three accredited centers for this Test at the ICTC in Ramallah, the University Branch in Nablus and the University Branch in Hebron.